Saturday, November 27, 2010

Survey Saturday - little-food edition

1. What time did you get up this morning?
2pm...? 1pm...?

2. How do you like your steak?
Seitanic.

3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema?
...Avatar?

4. What is your favorite TV show?
Either the Office or Firefly. Just started watching the latter, but OMG! SO GOOD.

5. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be?
New York, maybe? But living up north in the winter is so cold. Still, New York is awesome.

6. What did you have for breakfast?
Haaa... Cereal and thanksgiving leftovers - sweet potatoes, stuffing, gravy, sweet potato casserole.

7. What is your favorite cuisine?
I'm a big fan of spicy foods, all the time. I guess, then, Thai or Mexican or something.

8. What foods do you dislike?
Cucumbers, some mushrooms, sushi (!!!), pickled anything.

9. Favorite Place to eat?
Oooh. New York has all my favorite restaurants. It's probably Red Bamboo. So much tasty food.

10. Favorite dressing?
Balsamic Vinaigrette!

11.What kind of vehicle do you drive?
Dahon Speed D7. So awesome! It's a bike... and it folds in half (maybe more than half)!

12. What are your favorite clothes?
Jeans, tshirts, warm jacket (Pittsburgh, it is cold).

13. Where would you visit if you had the chance?
I'd say Tokyo, but I got to go there last year (next time, I'm bringing energy bars). So now... I dunno, almost everywhere is up for grabs. I don't have time to go many places because of classes.

14. Cup 1/2 empty or 1/2 full?
You're not done pouring, keep going. And give me a larger glass, please.

15. Where would you want to retire?
Uh... I dunno. I'm not even a part of the workforce yet.

16. Favorite time of day?
In the summer, late afternoon; in the fall and winter, the morning.

17. Where were you born?
Some hospital in Mount Pleasant, SC.

18. What is your favorite sport to watch?
Um... Soccer?

22. Bird watcher?
Not particularly.

23. Are you a morning person or a night person?
I vary. I'll get in a wake-up-at-5-am rut and do it for weeks, then suddenly, I'm in an up-until-5-am rut and do that for weeks.

24. Do you have any pets?
Lucky, a cute black cat. My mom's two dogs.

25. Any new and exciting news you’d like to share?
Nope.

26. What did you want to be when you were little?
I think I wanted to be a cat. Yeah, that one's not going to happen.

27. What is your best childhood memory?
I'm not particularly sentimental, but I remember sitting next to the window at a beach house, reading a book and playing games while a huge thunderstorm went on in the late afternoon.

28. Are you a cat or dog person?
Cats rule, dogs drool.

30. Always wear your seat belt?
Yes.

31. Been in a car accident?
Yeah, none too serious. I wasn't driving in any of them. One, my brother was rear-ended in bad weather and got the car in front of him too; the back windshield shattered and his air conditioning broke. J's had a fender bender with me in the car, too.

32. Any pet peeves?
Don't touch my laptop while I'm using it.

33. Favorite Pizza Toppings?
Spinach, tomatoes, red peppers, onions, and garlic.

34. Favorite Flower?
Eh... Not a big fan. They die and get all over everything. (I always forget to add water)

35. Favorite ice cream?
Mmm. Lula's Sweet Apothecary, please!

36. Favorite fast food restaurant?
Chipotle (I mean, you can get it to go. That makes it count, right?).

37. How many times did you fail your driver’s test?
Not once.

38. From whom did you get your last email?
Google Calendar.

39. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card?
Amazon, probably.

40. Do anything spontaneous lately?
I dunno. Not lately, really.

41. Like your job?
I'm a student with classes that take up most of my time, so no job for me.

42. Broccoli?
Yes, please.

43. What was your favorite vacation?
Most of my vacations are really good. Any visit to NYC is standout, and last summer's week in Japan was amazing.

44. Last person you went out to dinner with?
J and his family.

45. What are you listening to right now?
"If I only had a brain".

46. What is your color?
Black. It goes with everything! Except brown?

47. How many tattoos do you have?
None.

49. What time did you finish this quiz?
8:56 pm.

50. Coffee Drinker?
No, espresso and tea. It's hard, living in a dorm - no espresso for me (uh, that's not the hardest part).

No comments:

Post a Comment